Salamonie Fall Fest will be held Oct. 20-21 at Salamonie Lake’s Lost Bridge West State Recreation Area.
The weekend’s events include activities for the entire family. All events held at Modern Campground’s amphitheater or shelter unless otherwise noted.
Be sure to decorate your campsite (no gore, please), bring your Halloween costume, and candy to distribute during Trick-or-Treat.
Register during scheduled programs for Saturday’s prize drawing.
Note: Modern Campground roads will be closed to all traffic during designated Trick-or-Treat time.
*The non-camping public is invited to participate in the day’s activities. Property entrance fees apply, $7 per in-state vehicle; $9 per out-of-state vehicle.
Friday, Oct. 21:
- 6:30 – 8 p.m. – Kettle Corn fundraiser, supporting Friends of Upper Wabash Interpretive Services.
Saturday, Oct. 22:
- 11 a.m. – Live birds of prey.
- Noon – 1:30 p.m. – Pumpkin decorating and Hotdogs. Pumpkins available for purchase; hotdogs freewill donation.
- 2 – 4 p.m. – Trick-or-Treat. Roads closed to all vehicles, bikes, and carts.
- 5 – 5:45 p.m. – Leaf Printing Craft. At interpretive center.
- 5 – 7 p.m. – Hayrides available.
- 7 p.m. – Campsite judging begins.
- 9 p.m. – Campsite decorating awards and prize drawing.
For Campsite registration visit www.camp.IN.gov
For more information on other UWIS programs, visit https://on.IN.gov/salamonielake
To view all DNR news releases, please see dnr.IN.gov
***A note from the Visitor Bureau: All events are subject to change including some advertised activities within an event. Please verify information before attending any event!***