Huntington Celebrates Demi-semi-sept-centennial! 175 Years!
This year has been a whirlwind celebration of the City of Huntington's 175th Anniversary! We've enjoyed Scavenger hunts, a Drive-in Takeover, High School Dance, Huntington Video, Chamber Dinner and Heritage Days Theme, 3 on 3 Basketball, Quayle Center Anniversary, Constitution Day, Hauntington...and we still have MORE TO COME! Don't forget to get your commemorative apparel and join in on the final activities of this celebratory year.
Branded Apparel and Mugs
Don't miss out – celebrate Huntington's demisemiseptcentennial with special-edition 175th Anniversary gear from the online store. The shop features short and long sleeved t-shirts, sweatshirts and mugs.
It's for a great cause! Part of your purchase will go to support the new Addictions Recovery Fund at the Community Foundation. After placing your order, you'll be contacted letting you know when it's ready to be picked up at TrophyCenter Plus.
Tenderloin Tour items will be available beginning November 1.
Tenderloin Tour - Month of November
Here in Huntington we are pretty fond of our Pork Tenderloin sandwiches - after all we are the birthplace of this delicious Indiana favorite. As part of the City of Huntington's Demisemiseptcentennial, we are celebrating with a special Tenderloin Tour during the month of November to honor our longstanding history and love for this sandwich. Purchase five (5) hand breaded pork tenderloins from our participating local restaturants for a chance to win prizes. Can be in any combination as long as they are all on the list.
- Nick’s Kitchen, 506 N. Jefferson St.
- Nick’s Country Café, 1643 Old U.S. 24
- Hoosier Drive-In, 1525 Etna Ave.
- Brick House Grill, 19 W. Washington St.
- Erie Tavern, 770 E. Franklin St.
- Moe’s Restaurant, 2990 W. Park Drive
- The Country Post, 65 Commercial Road
- Brockhaus Bar and Grill, 855 E. Market St.
- Market Street Inc., 39 E. Market St.
- Big Daddy’s, 20 E. Market St.
- Trading Post (Huggy Bear), 904 Etna Ave.
- Blue Sky Pancake House, 2865 Guilford St.
There will be three winners drawn randomly from among everyone who submits five receipts from November 1st-30th.
Three separate prizes:
- Two (2) tickets to the Huntington New Year's Eve Eve Gala.
- $50 Chamber bucks
- 175th Anniversary T-shirt and coffee mug
1. Between November 1st and November 30th, visit five (5) different Huntington restaurants that are part of the tour and order a tenderloin.
2. Take a picture of your receipts and send them to [email protected] before December 1st.
3. Include your name and phone number so we can contact the winners.
Tenderloin Tour Souvenir T-Shirts will be on sale throughout the month! online store
New Year's Eve Eve Gala
Let's end this year-long celebration with an event like no other. Get you tickets now for "Fire and Ice" New Year's Eve Eve gala at the Huntington County Courthouse. Let's ring in the New Year together one day early on Saturday, December 30th from 6:30-10:30 p.m. It promises to be a night to remember with music, delicious food from JB's and drinks, an ice luge and great company. Dress to impress and dance the night away. Tickets are $50 per person and include heavy hors d’oeuvres and two signature drinks-alcoholic or non-alcoholic versions! Get yours today at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/n...